Monday, January 10, 2011

Affirmative...Saying YES and believing it!

This past Saturday, I joined a group of creative ladies at Above Elite Studios for a workshop led by Laura Gaffke . We gathered to create tiny books of AFFIRMATION (an exercise that many subscribe to in their daily lives).

AFFIRMATION, saying yes, making definitive choices, stating the present and living it...positively and with self-confidence. Needless to say for me it was an exercise that I was completely uncomfortable with...like wishing on fairy dust and eyelashes.

With a deep breath I dove right in. Open mind and open heart, I reached for those wants and wrote out a list of 12 AFFIRMATIONS and created a stunning little book for me to share. Here are the results.



I would love to know what you feel about AFFIRMATIONS. Do you use them in your daily life? Have you had success? I am willing to DREAM WITH MY EYES OPEN and am in love with the idea that this little book and the work that stems from this creative exercise can help me do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment